Volunteers are at the heart of the La Costa Film Festival. You will add to the excitement of this event by joining a talented and committed group of film lovers and community supporters. There are opportunities for people of all ages and for all levels of experience, including those who have never volunteered before.
What We Ask . . .
- Volunteers must complete a simple, on-line application form (the link is found at the bottom of this page).
- We will make committee assignments based on our needs, your availability and your preferences.
- All volunteers must attend a two-hour orientation at the Omni La Costa Resort in Carlsbad, CA.
- We prefer all volunteers complete at least three, four-hour shifts prior to or during the Festival.
In Return, You’ll Receive . . .
- An official La Costa Film Festival t-shirt to wear when you are working.
- A La Costa Film Festival Volunteer Badge that allows you to All screenings on a space-available basis after all pass/ticket holders and door sales have entered.
- Depending on your assignment, you may be able to sit in on movies and panel discussions while you are working.
- A volunteer appreciation luncheon held after the Festival.
- The opportunity to experience a film festival and to meet up-and-coming filmmakers!
- The opportunity to participate in an event that will bring more creativity and culture to San Diego County, and that will also encourage the artistic expression of youth and adults in the many avenues of filmmaking.
- Meet other people who share your love of film!
What’s Next? Look at the OPPORTUNITY DIRECTORY and find the committees that suit you. And Then . . . Complete the VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM, which includes an opportunity to indicate your top choices for assignments and the dates and times you are available. We’ll see you at the La Costa Film Festival! Thank You! Once you complete the online form, we will receive your information automatically. However, if you have specific questions you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. La Costa Film Festival