Galas & After-Parties
You’re invited to join the fun and celebrate at our Galas and After-Parties…
TICKETS NOW ON SALE!
INDIVIDUAL SCREENING TICKETS can now be purchased online or by visiting any of our 3 venues (see below for location and hours).
- Cinépolis Luxury Cinemas – $20
- It’s A Wrap Food & Wine Reception & Red Carpet – $35 (21+ only)
- Ruby G. Schulman Auditorium – $10
- Omni La Costa Resort & Spa – $15
Galas & Special Events:
- Sip & Savor Gala followed – $125
- All in Time Film Only – $15
- The Great Alone Film & ‘We Remember’ After Party – $65
- The Great Alone Film Only – $15
- ‘La Costa Film Festival Honors’ Awards, Welcome to Happiness Film and Gala – $125
- Welcome to Happiness Film – $15
Student, Military and Seniors 20% discount applicable on all individual tickets
Promo Codes: STUDENT20, MILITARY20 AND SENIOR20
Box Office – Locations & Hours
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, outside of the Omni La Costa Resort & Spa lobby – 2100 Costa Del Mar Road, Carlsbad
- August 22 & 23 10:00 am-5:00 pm
- August 29 & 30 10:00 am-5:00 pm
- September 5 & 6 10:00 am-5:00 pm
- September 10 12:00 pm-8:30 pm
- September 11 12:00 pm-8:00 pm
- September 12 12:00 pm-8:00 pm
Cinépolis Luxury Cinemas – 6941 El Camino Real, Carlsbad
- September 11, 10:30 am-7:30 pm
- September 12, 10:30 am-5:00 pm
- September 13, 10:30 am-7:00 pm
Ruby G. Schulman Auditorium – 1775 Dove Lane, Carlsbad
- September 11, 12:00 pm-9:00 pm
- September 12, 10:00 am-9:00 pm
- September 13, 10:00 am-6:00 pm
ALL ticket holders are on a first-come, first-served basis.
For questions about tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get the Star treatment with this ALL ACCESS priority pass to every event, Gala, and film at the La Costa Film Festival!
- Opening Night Gala
- Friday Night After Party
- Saturday La Costa Honors Night Gala
- The Filmmakers Lounge
- All Festival Special Events.
Film Lover Pass
- If you’re a film lover and have to see everything at the Festival, this pass is for you. At each screening you’ll receive early access to the theater and no reservations are required. In between films head over to our Filmmaker’s/Social Media Lounge located in the Parlor room at the Omni La Costa Resort & Spa where you can mix and mingle with other film lovers, sponsors, press, and even meet some of our festival filmmakers!
- Priority entrance for one to all Screenings and Panels
- Access for one to the Filmmaker’s/Social Media Lounge
- Pass DOES NOT include access to any of the Galas, After-Parties or Special Events.
Film Fan Package
- Grab a Film Fan Package and split it with a friend or loved one. It’s perfect way to experience a little of everything at the festival (and budget friendly to boot)!
- 12 Screening Vouchers
- Online registration required of selected films to guarantee your seat.
La Costa Dreams, Inc. • 1700 Aviara Parkway, Suite 131090, Carlsbad, California 92013
The La Costa Film Festival is operated through La Costa Dreams, Inc., a 501(c)(3) a public benefit corporation, Tax ID 46-1779152, with all monetary donations tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by IRS regulations. La Costa Dreams, Inc. aspires to bring a wider appreciation of the arts through our offered events.